Say Hello to Heritage!
Along with Tecsew, these new ventures will make up the Tecsew Group of Companies.
So far, the websites are close to completion and the domains and company names are already registered.
Why are we launching these ventures?
• We are looking to leverage our expertise gained over 35 years in the marine sector for producing boat canvas and marine upholstery that lasts and performs in the harshest of marine environments, 24/7, 365 days a year.
What do we mean by perform?
• Perform means fabrics which do not fade within 12 months, stitching which lasts and does not rot, quality zips, durable comfortable foams and the opportunity to add vibrant colour and flair to your garden.
What fabric do we use?
• Our fabric of choice is Sunbrella, a great brand with a proven reputation and endorsed by Tecsew on all their marine canvas and upholstery work.
• Sunbrella is a solution dyed acrylic fabric. More expensive than the polyester fabrics most often used, but with a resistance to fading and U.V degradation second to one, simply put, a fabric that lasts and stays vibrant with a proven record in the harshest outdoor settings.
Is this new to us?
• No, we’ve worked with Garden Designers in the past, as well as clients for whom “Outdoor Living” and a pride in their garden has become a passion, both here in the UK and in Europe. These projects often have bespoke stone slab seating, perhaps benching built from up-cycled materials and outdoor kitchens which are becoming more popular.
Often there will be custom built gazebos, perhaps an outdoor timber changing room for a pool and these garden structures are complimented with our Canvas panels, zipped together with window sections and perhaps blinds over the windows.
So please “like” both sites and stay in touch and of course, if you have a project or requirement for our services, be sure to drop us a line today.
And remember, these new ventures are brought to you by “Tecsew” who has 35 years of great reputation for supplying products that last and perform in the harshest of outdoor environments.